Proper Records FAQ
- Do you sell direct to the public? Can I obtain your releases outside of the UK?
Yes, through www.propermusic.com
(Please note: some titles may be restricted, depending on whether we have the sales rights in certain countries).
- Are all your releases available to download?
Most of our titles are available digitally through your favoured digital retailer. (Again, some titles may be restricted, depending on whether we have the sales rights in certain countries).
- How can I find out about what your artists are upto?
Simply sign up to the Properganda newsletter: www.propergandaonline.com
Rest assured, we do not share our mailing list contacts with anyone else.
- How do I request a review copy of a Proper Records CD? How do I request a CD for playing on the radio? Who do I contact for press photos/other media enquiries?
Phone the main office line 020 8676 5180 and ask for the press office.
- I have a licensing enquiry. Who do I contact?
Yes. Send us an email via the Contact Us page or phone 020 8676 5180 and ask for Vangel or our business affairs department.
- Who do I contact if I want to use your recordings in a film, advertisement etc?
Send us an email via the Contact Us page or phone 020 8676 5180 and ask for our business affairs department.
- Do you operate internationally?
Yes. We have distribution partners in all the major countries including continental Europe, Japan, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada and more.
- Is your studio, Specific Sound, for hire?
Yes. Send us an email via the Contact Us page or phone 020 8676 5180 and ask for Paul Riley.
- Where is Proper Music?
Proper Music, The New Powerhouse, Gateway Business Centre, Kangley Bridge Road, London, England, UK, SE26 5AN
- Can I submit a demo?
We generally source our own releases though, if you think you have something really special, feel free to mail us a copy for the attention of the A&R Dept. at the address above.